- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 small bell pepper red, yellow, or orange
- 1/2 cup pitted Lindsay olives
- 1 small diced de-seeded tomato
- 1 tsp. massel seasoning chicken-style flavour
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- A few shakes Parma Zaan Sprinkles (Vegetarian Express) optional
- Bring the quinoa, salt and water to a boil over low heat.
- Cover and simmer very slowly for 15 to 20 minutes until the grains are cooked
- As in cooking rice, turn off the burner in the last five minutes and let it it sit: then fluff with a fork when it's done.
- In a large sauté pan add the olive oil, minced garlic and red onion.
- Sauté for a moment to soften the onion and garlic, then add the bell pepper, olives, tomato and Massel.
- Sauté for only a minute or two to heat the peppers through, then lower the heat and toss in spinach leaves
- For another 5 minutes, stir together well until the spinach is cooked. Remove from heat and add cooked quinoa and serve immediately with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a few shakes of Parma Zaan Sprinkles (Vegetarian Express) as a garnish.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God!
- Save 10% OFF with promo code: HEAVENLY at the Vegetarian Express! Go Here: https://thevegetarianexpress.com