Pineapple Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup grape-seed oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup pineapple tip bits, drained
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup pastry flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup raisins washed in warm water and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats, salt and coconut shreds.
- Stir all wet ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture and stir well.
- Mix in raisins and stir well.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Eat & Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)