- 2 lbs red potatoes about 6 medium cubed
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed and halved
- 1 small red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint optional
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chick style seasoning
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender, adding green beans during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Transfer potatoes and green beans to a large bowl; add onion and, if desired, mint. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)