Pumpkin Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter or almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Put the coconut sugar and water into a pan and warm over a medium heat.
- When it starts to bubble, remove from the heat and add the cashew butter and salt, stirring with whisk, until there are no lumps present.
- Put it back on a low heat while you do this, and it will help it to combine.
- Next add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined well.
- Add the milk and coconut oil and stir really well again.
- Remove from heat and allow the sauce to get to room temperature before serving.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)