- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Let the batter sit for at least 5 minutes, so that the mixture can thicken.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, use a 1/4 cup and pour pancake batter onto the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. If possible, cover the pan when cooking. Top with desired toppings: pecans, carob chips, bananas, etc.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)