- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk to combine pumpkin puree, cane sugar, melted coconut oil, coconut milk, spices, arrowroot, and egg replacer. Set aside.
- Lay your rolled out pie crust onto a glass or dark metal pie pan. Crimp edges and use a fork to poke holes around the crust to prevent air bubbles.
- Transfer mixture to the pie shell and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges are lightly golden. Let cool completely at room temperature and let set in the fridge overnight for best results.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Pie Crust: https://molministry.com/recipe/eden-way-sweet-potato-pie/