- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chicken style seasoning plant-based
- 1 pkg Trader Joes Chicken-less Strips
- 1 pkg Daiya cheddar style cheese
- 4 tortilla skins recipe available on site
- Saute onions and peppers in coconut oil on med. heat for 7 min.
- Add quinoa; stir until combined with onions and peppers.
- Mix in chicken style seasoning.
- Remove from heat, and begin the assembly.
- Preheat oven, temp. set for 350 degrees Farenheit
- On the tortilla skin, add in the order: 2 Tbsp Daiya cheese, 2 Tbsp quinoa mixture, 3 pieces of Chicken-less strips, 2 Tbsp Daiya cheese
- Fold up tortilla wrap; then cover it first with parchment paper, and then foil paper. Warm in oven for 20 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
How to Cook Quinoa:
- Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer, and rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Transfer quinoa to a medium saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil, over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let sit (covered) for 5 minutes.