- Place quinoa in a fine meshed strainer and rinse under running water. Add quinoa and water in medium pot, on medium high heat and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer, cover pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare vegetables and dressing. Remove quinoa from heat and fluff with a fork, transfer to a large serving bowl. Add prepared vegetables.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk olive oil, lime or lemon juice, garlic, cumin, massel and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Drizzle dressing over quinoa salad and toss with a fork to combine.
- Delicious served at room temperature or chilled in refrigerator.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)