Cooking the Quinoa
- Bring water and salt to a rapid boil.
- Stir in quinoa, reduce heat to low-medium.
- Allow quinoa to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven, temperature set for 400° F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of tofu into Braggs, then lay flat on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping each piece after 15 minutes.
- In a large cooking vessel (that has a cover) -whether skillet or wok- sauté garlic in oil on medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add onions and continue cooking until carrots are tender around the edges (stir often).
- Next add Broccoli and water.
- Cover and simmer until carrots are half done.
- Add bell peppers, quinoa and tofu. Stir together.
- Stir in Braggs, cover, and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
CD : Counsels on Diet & Foods If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!
From the 1 cup of uncooked quinoa this recipe calls for, you could quite possibly end up with a little more than 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
In any case, this recipe only calls for 2 cups of cooked quinoa. If you have more than this left over… gather up the fragments (John 6:12; CD 258.1), and be creative (CD 109.5)! Then come back and share with us what you were able to come up with.
<strong style=”font-weight: 400; color: #666;”>~ Key to Abbreviations ~</strong>
CD : Counsels on Diet & Foods
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please leave a comment in the reply box (at the bottom of this page)! Maranatha!