Raspberry Chia Jars
- 12 oz frozen raspberries thawed but not drained
- 12 oz soft silken tofu
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. cane crystal optional
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. non-alcohol vanilla extract
- 6 oz fresh blueberries rinsed & drained
- Place the thawed raspberries in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add tofu and maple syrup and sugar and blend again until smooth.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Stir in the chia seeds and vanilla into mixture.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Stir before serving in cute little jars.
- Add fresh blueberries to each jar and serve.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)