Roma & Walnut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease backing pan.
- Sift together all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry. Gently mix together until combined. (Do not overmix...there is chemistry going on here.)
- Gently fold in walnuts (do not overmix), and pour batter into pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean).
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)