Soy Curl Chicken-less Salad
- 2 cups soy curls
- 1 tsp better than bouillon no chicken base
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely minced
- 1 rib celery, finely diced
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup Pa's pickle relish vinegar-free
- 1/3 cup plant-based mayo see link below
- Rehydrate soy curls with 1 tsp Better than Bouillon Vegetarian No Chicken and boiling water.
- Let sit in the water for about 10 minutes, then drain and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- In another bowl, combine red onion, celery, celery seed, relish and mayo.
- Roughly chop the soy curls and toss in the mayo mixture to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy the next day as a side dish or on your homemade sandwich buns.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Plant-based mayo recipe: https://molministry.com/recipe/simple-mayo/