5-Minute Soy Mayonnaise
- 1 cup soy milk unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp salt sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup grape-seed oil
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- Blend first three ingredients on high for 5-10 seconds.
- Slowly dribble in oil, blending for an additional full minute after all of oil has been added.
- Stop blender and stir in lemon juice.
- Put into a covered container and chill.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Can a regular oil be substituted? Like coconut oil?
In the mayo recipe, I would not replace the oil with coconut, as coconut is not stable. It hardens or liquifies depending on the temperature. You can use grapeseed oil, avocado oil, or sunflower oil in the place of vegetable oil. Thank you kindly for asking.