- 1/2 medium head cabbage washed
- 1 medium carrot washed
- 2 tsps olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. non chicken bouillon
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 whole Scotch Bonnet pepper
- Remove outer leaves of cabbage and cut in half. Discard the inner core and thinly slice the remaining leaves, with a knife.
- Shred or thinly slice the carrot.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Sauté onion, garlic, bell pepper, thyme, green onion, and salt.
- Add cabbage and carrots and stir well. Add water, bouillon, coconut cream and whole Scotch Bonnet pepper.
- Cover and allow to cook for about 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Eat and enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)