- 1 small onion cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Braggs
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vegetarian Express pepper flakes
- 2 TBSP arrowroot powder
- 3/4 cup + 2 TBSP water
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pan. It will be very foamy. That is normal and the foam will disappear as it warms up.
- Heat over medium-low heat stirring constantly until it is hot, thick and gravy-like in texture.
- Either use immediately or store in a ziplock bag in the freezer.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)