- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 1 1/2 cup apple juice (or pineapple juice) frozen
- 1 tsp vanilla (non-alcohol)
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp arrowroot
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup (more/less, sweeten to taste)
- Other fruits that can be used to make a fruit sauce are blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mixed berries, kiwis, frozen peaches, mangoes, etc. The list goes on...
Proceed to Make the Sauce:
- Blend all ingredients (EXCEPT the frozen fruit) until smooth.
- Place the frozen strawberries into a medium pot.
- Add blended ingredients, and simmer on medium heat.
- Stir the mixture, and continue stirring until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)