String Bean Salad
- Trim stems off beans and bring a pot of salted water to boil (2 cups of water with 1 tsp. sea salt).
- Steam green beans for 3 minutes depending.
- Mince garlic with a sharp knife and sprinkle with salt.
- Put garlic, salt, cilantro and sesame oil in your serving bowl.
- Drain beans and let sit for about 20 seconds to let some of the steam evaporate. Then add to bowl with seasoning, toss well to combine.
- Add Saucy Ranch Seasoning, toss well again.
- Let sit for another 10 or 15 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Save 10% OFF with promo code: HEAVENLY at the Vegetarian Express! Go Here: https://thevegetarianexpress.com