Sweet Cashew Spread
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt I used Himalayan pink salt
- Soak cashews overnight in 3 cups of water.
- The following day, rinse cashews and drain.
- Put all the ingredients in the container of a high speed blender and process on high, stopping to scrape the sides as needed, until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean glass jar and place in the refrigerator to set, preferably overnight.
- This spread will keep in the refrigerator for up to several weeks.
- Use at room temperature or slightly warmed, this spread also doubles as a lovely, sticky, sweet and delicious maple caramel.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)