- 2 tbsp arrowroot
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- In a small bowl mix together the arrowroot and water, and then set it aside.
- In a small pot, add water, braggs, honey, garlic and ginger. Stir and bring to boil over medium heat.
- As the mixture begins to bubble, add arrowroot mixture and stir constantly for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Use this sauce to marinate your frozen tofu or soy curls.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)