- Grind pecans (2 cups at a time) in blender or a food processor, until coarse meal.
- Transfer 4 cups of the ground pecans to a large mixing bowl.
- In a skillet, sauté the onions in a little water.
- Preheat oven, temperature set for 350° F.
- Add the onions, and all remaining ingredients (except Ketchup), to the bowl with the ground pecans.
- Thoroughly combine the ingredients in the bowl by mixing well: first, with a spoon; then, followed by your hands.
- Spread the pasty mixture evenly into an oiled casserole-style baking dish.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
- If using, top with Ketchup and bake an additional 15 more minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)