- 1 pack firm tofu frozen and thawed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder or more if needed
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil sunflower or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup oats blended into a flour
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Break the tofu into uneven chunks/pieces with your hands. Freeze your tofu, and then thaw in the fridge. If the tofu is not completely thawed, it will finish to thaw in the broth.
- Place tofu into a bowl, and pour the vegetable broth, garlic, and Bragg liquid aminos over the top (you just have to make sure the tofu is completely covered). You can use a freezer Ziploc bag if you want. Set aside in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, nutritional yeast, chicken-style seasoning, sea salt, coconut sugar, and spices together.
- In another bowl, pour the arrowroot powder.
- Once the tofu has marinated, gently dip the chunks with your hands into the arrowroot powder. Remove the tofu from the arrowroot powder, and dip into the breading. Make sure all the sides are coated. Repeat the process until all your pieces are well coated. Set aside. You can freeze your leftover vegetable broth for later, if you want.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oil your cookie sheet or use parchment paper. Gently place the tofu pieces on cookie sheet. Starting on the bottom rack, bake tofu for about 7-10 minutes. After 10 minutes, move tofu to the top rack and back for the final 5 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Send me your newsletter please and thank you. I will try this receipt
Praise the Lord Sister. Please sign up for our newsletter here