- 1 14 oz medium-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup chickpeas canned or cooked
- 1/2 cup plant-based mayo w/o vinegar
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp Lindsay green olive brine
- 1 tsp Kala Namak (black salt) this will give your salad the eggy taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper-like seasoning At Spices 24/7
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp veggie chick seasoning At Spices 24/7
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped green olives
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
To Make The Sandwiches
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; slice the block into thin strips and then chop it into tiny little pieces.
- Place about half the finely chopped tofu into a medium bowl and put the rest of it into the bowl of a small food processor, along with the chickpeas.
- In a separate bowl, combine the plant-based mayo, olive brine, Kala Namak (black salt), and remaining seasonings. Whisk until well combined and pour about half of this dressing into the food processor, with the chopped tofu and chickpeas. *We have several mayo recipes on our site! Heres one below: https://molministry.com/recipe/tofu-mayo/
- Process until really smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds to a minute, then add this mixture to the bowl with the finely chopped tofu.
- Add the rest of the dressing, as well as the chopped olives and fresh chives and mix delicately until fully incorporated.
- Lay 4 slices of bread on a work surface and divide the tofu salad equally between them. Spread evenly all the way to the end, garnish with micro greens or chopped chives if desired and cover with another slice of bread.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and serve. You can make the sandwiches up to a full day ahead of time; just be sure to keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Save 10% OFF with promo code: HEAVENLY at Spices 24/7! Go Here: https://spices247.com