- 1/2 package tofu firm
- 2 Tbsps vegetable bouillon (for marinating tofu)
- 3 Tbsps sunflower oil
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup carrot sliced
- 1 tsp curry seasoning Bangkok
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 4 Tbsps water
- Preheat oven; temperature set for 500° F.
- Marinate tofu with 2 tbsp vegetable bullion, for a few minutes or longer. (You could also leave it overnight, if time permits)
- Place tofu in oven for 10 minutes at 500°F. Turn tofu after 5 minutes to brown the other side.
- When tofu is finished, cut in little cubes or halves
- NOTE: You could also fry the tofu to get a crispy texture, if so desired.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok (whichever you have).
- Add in all vegetables, and stir.
- Add tofu and continue to stir while adding the seasonings.
- Add water and stir well, until seasonings have marinated through (This should take approximately 5 minutes. Try to keep the vegetables crisp).
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)