Vanilla Maple and Almond Granola
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds raw, unsalted
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups slivered almonds or coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 tsp vanilla flavor
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C
- In a large mixing bowl add the oats, slivered almonds or coconut, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Mix until combined.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and almond butter to a small saucepan. Turn to a low heat and mix to combine. Once the mixture is warm and well combined, remove from heat.
- Pour the maple mixture over the granola mixture and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread granola mixture evenly on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir before returning the pan to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring to air tight container.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)