- Preheat oven to 325. Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Cream together softened butter and sugars. Add egg replacer and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and slowly add them to the butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Transfer dough to a piping bag with a plain round tip (mine's 1/2"). Or a sturdy ziplock bag. Pipe little blobs of dough onto the sheet. Smooth the tops with your finger. Bake 10-15 minutes, depending on how dark you want them.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.