White Bean Dip with Sun Dried Tomato & Herbs
- Rinse the beans and add them to a food processor along with the garlic and sun dried tomatoes. Pulse until a chunky consistency, then add the herbs, salt and chicken-style seasoning.
- With the processor turned on, begin to stream a little olive oil into the bean mixture until it is smooth and the consistency you are looking for.
- If you want you use it as a spread for bread, use less olive oil, if you want a creamier dip, add a little more olive oil.
- This dip will keep in the fridge for several days.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)