Whole Wheat Bread
- Please make sure you have a warm kitchen before you begin.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil and water. Mix for 1 minute and then check the consistency of the dough. The dough should not be sticky.
- Spray kneading surface with cooking spray and turn dough out onto surface.
- Knead dough briefly until it has a smooth even consistency (this will only take several turns of the dough to accomplish).
- Divide dough into 2 pieces (or more if you wish to have smaller loaves) and shape loaves into desired shapes and place on greased baking sheets.
- Cover with a large dish towel and let rise for 1 hour
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Use a butter knife to test one after 20 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)