- Preheat oven; temperature set for 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, carob powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a blender, blend the water, oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Next, combine all ingredients together and mix together until completely smooth. (If you’re having problems with lumps in the mixture, just blend it further to smooth it out)
- Spread evenly in a 9 x 13 – inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. NOTE: A longer baking time may be needed.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)