Zucchini In Coconut Sauce
- 2 lbs. zucchini washed and cubed
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 can coconut milk Thai Kitchen (or another healthful brand)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. dill chopped (dry or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. basil chopped (fresh)
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix the zucchini with oil, paprika and salt.
- Spread onto a large non-stick baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until soft and slightly browned.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients into a medium skillet, stir, and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat.
- Add the baked zucchini into the creamy sauce and mix everything well. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Delicious with pasta or brown rice.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)