An individual-sized cake, moist and fresh from the oven! Frosted with a creamy icing that melts in your mouth! Tis so sweet!
Frosted Carob Cupcakes
passive time30 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Brew roma with water and set to cool.
- Combine egg replacer, lemon juice, milk, oil, vanilla, and roma liquid in a bowl.
- Combine flour, sugar, carob powder, baking powder, and in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take butter out of fridge to soften
- Sift powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients and whip until smooth
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!