Avocado! Need we say more?! When this superfood is combined with its ruddy counterparts, it gets an extra boost in flavor and nutrition to create this bold little side dish!
prep time5 minutes
cook time0 minutes
passive time0 minutes
Tips for Mashing the Avocado Meat
- The more you mash, the creamier/smoother it will be.
- The less you mash, the chunkier it'll be.
- The instructions below will help walk you through the steps to maintain both the smooth and chunky textures, as pictured in our finished dish above!
Making the Guacamole
- Cut the avocados in half the long way (makes it easier to remove the pit); then remove the pits.
- Scoop out the flesh into two separate medium-sized mixing bowls (one avocado per bowl).
- Add the lime juice to ONE (1) of the avocado bowls and combine by mashing it with a fork till creamy; then stir the remaining ingredients into this mixture and set aside.
- Randomly chop the avocado in the other bowl with a knife. NOTE: The size of your chops will depend on the desired size of your chunks!
- With a spatula, transfer the creamy mixture to the bowl with the avocado chunks and gently fold (to preserve the chunks) the creamy mixture into the chunky.
- That's it! Place in a serving bowl and enjoy!
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!