Hold the vinegar please and try these!
- Sterilize jars and lids.
- Put 1-2 garlic cloves into the bottom of each jar.
Add 4 dill sprigs to each jar.
- Wash and trim the ends of your cucumbers.
Cut into thin rounds or spears (or whole) and pack into the jars tightly.
- To make the brine boil the water, lemon juice and sea salt.
Pour the boiling brine into the jars over the cucumbers and put the lids on the jars.
- Let cool on the counter and then refrigerate.
Pickles will be ready the next day.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!