Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cane crystals, and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Pour crumb mixture into an 8" - 9.5" pie pan and press it firmly in the bottom of the pan and a little bit up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar and peanut butter.
- Use specula to fold in Coco whip.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Eat and Enjoy to the glory of God! (1 Corinthian 10:31)
Chill overnight and "If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below." Maranatha!