A sweet and crunchy cereal!
Peanut Butter Granola
prep time10 minutes
cook time20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the oats and flaxseed meal in a large bowl.
- Warm coconut oil, peanut butter and agave together, in a small saucepan over low heat, until oil and peanut butter are combined.
- Add vanilla and mix together thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and add warm liquid to oats and flaxseed meal in the bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spread the oat mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven, for 20 minutes, or until dry and beginning to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let the mixture cool completely.
- Crumble up the granola and store in an airtight container, or serve immediately in bowls with your favorite yogurt and fresh berries.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!