Light and fluffy quinoa salad with roasted veggies
prep time10 Minutes
cook time20 Minutes
- Dice onions and bell peppers. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and peel 12 cloves of garlic.
- Toss onions, garlic, peppers, and tomatoes in a boil with olive oil and sesame oil.
- Spread veggies on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper, and broil for 20 minutes. Stir after 10 minutes.
- Cook quinoa on stovetop and then have it cool.
- Combine cooked and cooled quinoa with cooked veggies.
- Season with chicken-style seasoning.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Cooking the Quinoa
- Bring water and salt to a rapid boil.
- Stir in quinoa, reduce heat to low-medium.
- Allow quinoa to simmer for 20 minutes.
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!