Delicious Bean Salad!
String Bean Salad
prep time5 minutes
cook time5 minutes
- Trim stems off beans and bring a pot of salted water to boil (2 cups of water with 1 tsp. sea salt).
- Steam green beans for 3 minutes depending.
- Mince garlic with a sharp knife and sprinkle with salt.
- Put garlic, salt, cilantro and sesame oil in your serving bowl.
Drain beans and let sit for about 20 seconds to let some of the steam evaporate. Then add to bowl with seasoning, toss well to combine.
- Add Saucy Ranch Seasoning, toss well again.
- Let sit for another 10 or 15 minutes.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- Save 10% OFF with promo code: HEAVENLY
at the Vegetarian Express!
Go Here: https://thevegetarianexpress.com
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!