Savory & Sweet!
Sweet Potato Soup
prep time15 minutes
cook time20 minutes
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium/high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add curry and salt and continue to stir for another minute.
- Add potatoes, coconut milk, water, and bring to a boil.
- Add bouillon and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup in batches (2 cups at a time), or if you have a handheld blender, do the entire amount in your pot.
- Return the soup to the heat and bring it back up to a simmer.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!