Love a good stir-fry where nutrition and taste is guaranteed with every delicious mouthful? This vegetable-packed, flavorful ensemble will not disappoint, and is definitely sure to satisfy!
prep time5 minutes
cook time30 minutes
passive time15 minutes
- Preheat oven; temperature set for 500° F.
- Marinate tofu with 2 tbsp vegetable bullion, for a few minutes or longer. (You could also leave it overnight, if time permits)
- Place tofu in oven for 10 minutes at 500°F. Turn tofu after 5 minutes to brown the other side.
- When tofu is finished, cut in little cubes or halves
- NOTE: You could also fry the tofu to get a crispy texture, if so desired.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok (whichever you have).
- Add in all vegetables, and stir.
- Add tofu and continue to stir while adding the seasonings.
- Add water and stir well, until seasonings have marinated through (This should take approximately 5 minutes. Try to keep the vegetables crisp).
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!