Dark, rich, gooey goodness, that's easy to make and quick to bake. What more can you ask for with these brownies? Try one and see for yourself. They're yummy, nutritious, and delicious!
prep time10 minutes
cook time25-30 minutes
passive time35-40 minutes
- Preheat oven; temperature set for 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, carob powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a blender, blend the water, oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Next, combine all ingredients together and mix together until completely smooth. (If you’re having problems with lumps in the mixture, just blend it further to smooth it out)
- Spread evenly in a 9 x 13 – inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
NOTE: A longer baking time may be needed.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Eat and Enjoy - to the Glory of God! (1 Corinthians 10:31)
*Unbleached, soft pasty flour is recommended.
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!