Creamy coconut zucchini!
Zucchini In Coconut Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix the zucchini with oil, paprika and salt.
- Spread onto a large non-stick baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until soft and slightly browned.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients into a medium skillet, stir, and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat.
- Add the baked zucchini into the creamy sauce and mix everything well. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Delicious with pasta or brown rice.
- Eat and Enjoy-to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)
If you try this recipe and enjoy it, please share your experience in the comment box below! Maranatha!